Want to live and work legally in the U.S., but you’re not marrying an American or an investor? The Alcorn experts have you covered. With Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp, everybody has the chance to pave the path for a U.S. visa or green card.
Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp takes a deep dive into the O-1A visa and EB-1A green card for extraordinary ability as well as the EB-2 green card in the National Interest Waiver category (EB-2 NIW). Learn about the details of what it takes to file a successful petition in these categories.
Launch your U.S. journey forward with this information-packed online course! You will receive access to...
Exclusive videos by Sophie Alcorn
- Supplemental listening guides
- Extra educational resources such as handouts, articles, and templates!
This course is designed to give you all the tools to evaluate your current qualifications and to strengthen your resume to have the opportunity to succeed at U.S. immigration.
Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp is distilled from...
- Alcorn team’s decades of experience in immigration law
- Lessons learned from the thousands of successful O-1A, EB-1A, and EB-2 NIW cases
- Legal expertise from our experiences of successfully supporting our clients
- Past interactions with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services officers
Join Sophie as she walks you through, step by step, what you can do to improve your portfolio of accomplishments to qualify.